Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"Struggling to Find One's Place" One former's testimony

After leaving my service in TSA I struggled to find my place in the world but always felt a void that could not seem to be filled. It took its toll on me and I surrendered to the world of sin. For years I lived doing anything and everything I wanted regardless of the negative outcome to my physical and mental well being. I had no support to turn to but always felt God was somehow still watching over me.

After many years I began a long slow struggle to climb back up the mountainside and regain my walk with Christ. Though I have come to a point where I have a relationship once again with Christ, I can not seem to find a place to worship that feels right for me. So the journey continues, the struggle continues to find that place of worship.

Through all of this I have always felt I was to be a pastor but TSA is still in my blood but not an option as a place to worship and serve. Feeling lost, feeling lonely I struggle to find my place in God's plan for my life. My one shining light is I know God has never given up on me for I am still filled with breath, with life, with hope that my foot steps are measured by my God and each step is placed where He desires. I still struggle, but I draw closer to my Lord with each step I take.

Lloyd Miller

Editors Note: Thank you, Lloyd for sharing, with all of us, your struggles. God IS present and will bring healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment